It has been completely renewed with a new, modern and efficient design with 0.7 kW ac traction motor and a high level electronic control which grant manoeuvrability and power during all working conditions to be used also on gradual ramps. The use of reliable and powerful three phase current traction drive motor (AC) optimizes also the performances granting not only high speed and optimum acceleration but also maintenance costs reduction for the absence of the motor brushes. The 2 kW lifting motor and the new steering system allow to make agile manoeuvres in narrow spaces and working aisles less than 2.250 mm. Possibility to install bigger batteries capacity up to 250 Ah ensuring long working autonomies and the new standard built-in battery charger allows a comfort and easy recharge from 220 V electric plugs.
- lifting and lowering by push button on tiller arm
- 24 V power (possibility to install batteries up to 250 Ah)
- built-in battery charger
- 1.2 t capacity at 600 mm load centre
- lifting heights from 1.650 to 4.200 mm
- BDI/hourmeter with lifting cut-off at 80% discharge.
Technical specifications Logos ac